Pages

Monday 23 May 2016

The journey for a new owner

The Journey For A New Owner
On a normal day our owner took us out for a walk. We were all  having the time of my lives, until he walked pass shoe shop and saw a shoe the stood out of all of them. “ Wow, these shoes look incredible” said the owner. “ I am going to buy these shoes, the ones I have now are too old” he added on. Off we went flying away and landed next to an old dusty rubbish bin, my owner ditched us for something else. We were really heart broken. There were horrible cockroaches were crawling all over us, rats biting, and water splashing it's a disaster. “There is nothing to do and it’s so boring” said one of the shoes. Then I heard something, it was a truck coming towards me and we were horrified that I will get taken away and burn me but it wasn't a rubbish truck it was one of those trucks who collect furniture and sell it. Thrown into the truck in we were with other dirty things. “This is so disgusting” said one of the shoes. It was a long trip but we ended up at a random house. “Yay, I have got some new cool shoes for free” shouted the person. He was so excited that he got shoes for free. We finally felt better and not lonely anymore. We were so grateful for a new owner who liked us.   


This is my writing the name of it is the journey for a new owner me and AJ wrote this it is about a show how gets replaced by a way bedder brand if you want to here the rest of the story look up.

No comments:

Post a Comment