Pages

Tuesday 28 June 2016

Speech

Kia orana my name is CJ we are going to be talking about what would you change if you had the power to change the world? I would like you to help me to keep nature clean and healthy why because there is two much rubbish in this world.

Do you want to go swimming with rubbish in the water? I don’t. You always see rubbish in the water. Have you seen a turtle stuck in a plastic rubbish bag.

We should be taking care of our environment on the ground. we should make a new start  instead of throwing rubbish on the ground we need to start looking after our environment. Nearly every day an animal dies because of us throwing rubbish  everywhere.

Sometimes you see rubbish bags flying in the ear sometimes birds fly into it and suffocate and die because of us if we don’t stop this animals will be extinct.

I hope I’ve given you enough Information and I hope you start taking care of our world.

Today I finished my speech I had to do four paragraphs and then put it on to a table.

No comments:

Post a Comment